Jan Mathysz. Besemer
VIB. Jan Mathysz. Besemer, born about 1550, policemaster in Ouderkerk a/d IJssel 1568-1602, he
died 1603?. He was married with Anna Cornelisdr. she died after 1632
The Family got 5 children:
- Jannetje, born ab. 1585 in Ouderkerk a/d IJssel, she married in julY 1613 Claes Pieters
Noorman, born Ooltgensplaat, policemaster in Ouderkerk a/d IJssel in 1635. The family got 12
children, in 1635 are 3 stil alive, Jan, Anna og Sytgen.
- Pieter VIIB.
- Jan In 1624 mentioned as owner, he mwas married with Jannetgen Engels, they are both dead in
august 1645. 26.08.1645 der is a guardianship for their son Jan.
- Barbera, buried 11.12.1640 Capelle a/d IJssel, marreid with Joost Pieters Schaap, buried
01.12.1638 in Capelle a/d IJssel.
- Mathys, born ab. 1585, died 28.11.1638 in Rotterdam, he was married 1e with Trijntje/Catrijntje
Jacobsdr. 29.09.1602 in Rotterdam, buried 11.01.1625 in Rotterdam, married 2e Neeltje Adriaens
(Heerman), buried 30.06.1634 in Rotterdam, married 3e Elisabeth Jacobsdr Pieters 10.04.1633 in
The family got 10 children:
1. Jan, born ab. 1622, died before 1648 and married with Ana Matte, Jan emigrate to Indonesië i
1641. The family got 15 children.
2. Daniel, was married 07.11.1627 with Margaretha Bontius, buried 31.12.1632.
4. Margartha, married 1e 14.09.1631 with Leonard Spaen, buried 30.11.1657, married 2e
32.11.1658 Mr. Theodorus Pelt.
6. Abraham, married 1e Madeleem Halga de Riemer, born Delfshaven and died 9.03.1637,
married 2e Margrieta Adriaensdr Verhaven 06.09.1637 in Rotterdam.
together they got 5 children
7. Isaack born ab. 1617, sailing to Madeira and later on Indonesië.
8. Anna married 1e 07.08.1635 Jan Jacobsz Winter and 2e 08.02.1643 Paulus Huyskens van
9. Johan, born ab. 1622 sailing to Indonesië.
10. Cornelis boardmember of Schiedam. He had a coat of arms
He was married 26.02.1634 with Ermpgen Jans
They got 6 children:
1. Catelyna, 07.10.1636.
2. Lyntgen, 16.09.1639.
3. Jan, 17.07.1641.
4. Mathys, 26.11.1643.
5. Mary, 14.11.1646.
6. Cornelia, 11.09.1650, died 30.11.1674.
Among other things by reading:
"This whole brave family... A Schiedams genus Bes(z)emer between 1600 and present",
from Th. Bezemer july 1988.