Arij Besemer Leendtz.
XII. Arij Besemer Leendtz. was born in Schiedam 27.03.1757 and died in Schiedam 19.01.1808.
Arij is a son of Leendert Jansz Besemer and Trijntje Bosselaar.
He was married in Schiedam 1. 6.08.1780 with Johanna Wouterlood, christened in Schiedam
9.09.1759 and died in Schiedam 3.06.1800. She was daghter of Gijsbert Wouterlood and Kaatje
Valee. He married 2. in Schiedam 17.01.1802 with Josina Kamen, christened in Rotterdam
8.05.1763 and died in Schiedam 18.04.1811. She was daughter of Hendrik Kamen and Willempje
van de Berg.
Arij was boatswain on the citycrane.
Arij got during his 1 mariage the following children:
1. Leendert XIIA.
2. Gijsbert XIIC.
3. Arij, christened 26.02.1786, carpenter and died Schiedam 19.06.1857.
He was married 1. in schiedam 26.03.1809 with Elisabeth Voogd, chistened in Schiedam
11.04.1790, died in Schiedam 19.09.1809. She was a daughter of Willem Voogd and Pieternella
They got a child:
1. Arij, born 12.07.1809 died in Schiedam 14.03.1810.
Arij was married 2. in Schiedam 11.05.1817 with Johanna van der Kraan, born in Schiedam
25.11.1793, died in Schiedam 10.01.1862. She was daughter of Jacobus van der Kraan and
4. Kaatje, christened 8.03.1789, retail trade, died Schiedam 27.06.1856, was married in Schiedam
23.06.1811 with Gerrit Mak, chistened in Schiedam 18.07.1790, carpenter, died in Schiedam
8.07.1838. He was a son of Gerrit Mak and Maria Hoek.
5. Jan, born 5.08.1791 and died Schiedam 25.06.1795.
6. Maria, born 25.08.1793 and died Schiedam 21.09.1793.
7. Jan XIII.
8. Johannes, born 3.06.1800 and died Schiedam 17.08.1800.
From his 2. mariage the following children:
9. Hendrik, born 19.07.1802, tailor, died in Schiedam 09.08.1828.
He was married in Schiedam 10-08-1826 with Neeltje Noordijk, born in Schiedam 28.10.1802,
died 31.01.1865. She was daughter of Adrianus Noordijk and Willemina Schermers.
The family got a child:
10. Trijntje, born 7.05.1804 and died 15.06.1804.
Among other things by reading:
"This whole brave family... A Schiedams genus Bes(z)emer between 1600 and present",
from Th. Bezemer july 1988.