XIIA. Leendert Besemer, chistened in Schiedam 22.07.1781, he bougt fish, died in Schiedam 7.09.1830.
He was married in Schiedam with Clasina Stopberg, chistened in Vlaardingen 14.07.1782, died in
Schiedam 17.09.1816, daughter of Jacobus Stopberg and Ariaantje Roos.
Married 2. in Schiedam 12.09.1818 with Matdeleene Tart, chistened in Schiedam 1.02.1789, died
in Schiedam 17.04.1870. She was a daughter of Arij Tart en Angenietje van der Velde
Children of the 1. mariage born in Schiedam:
- Jacobus, born 2.09.1814, shoemaker, died in Schieddam 13.02.1895, he was married in Schiedam
16.10.1845 with Jannetje Schot, born in Schiedam 23.04.1825, died in Schiedam 19.10.1910.
;She was daughter of Abraham Schot and Adriana Petr.
The family got the following children born in Schiedam:
1. Leentje, 7.10.1846, died in Schiedam 7.11.1856.
2. Adriana, 18.02.1848, died Rotterdam 13.07.1928, ws married in Schiedam 20.05.1874 with
Willem van der Spek, born in Vlaardingen 18.05.1850, died in Schiedam 10.03.1907.
;He was a son of Willem van Loo van der Spek and MAria Kornaat.
3. Leendert, 27.06.1849, died in Schiedam 22.04.1851.
4. dead born daughter 17.07.1851.
5. Jacoba, 24.09.1852. died in Amsterdam 5.04.1945. She was married in Schiedam 28.11.1895,
with Michiel Winkelman, born in Schiedam 23.02.1852, labourer, died in Schiedam 31.01.1929.
He was a son of Coenraad Lodewijk Hendrik Winkelman and Ammerensje van der Kraan,
f. dead born son 17.04.1855.
6. Jannetje, 8.08.1856, servant, died Rotterdam 2.02.1897.
7. Leendert, 28.11.1858, carpenter, died Schiedam 22.08.1884.
8. Clasina, 19.05.1862, died after 24.12.1909.
- Nicolaas, 12.09.1816, died 11.12.1816.
Children of the 2. mariage born in Schiedam:
- Anganita, 8.12.1818, died in Schiedam 11.09.1849.
- Leendert, 24.07.1820, died in Schiedam 5.01.1823.
- Johannes, 31.07.1822, making sail on board of "Pijlades", died in Palembang (Army hospital)
- Leendert, 23.06.1825, died 30.07.1826.
Among other things by reading:
"This whole brave family... A Schiedams genus Bes(z)emer between 1600 and present",
from Th. Bezemer july 1988.